Saturday, May 18, 2013

Instant Life Insurance Quote

Why Don't You Have Enough Life Insurance?

Many people with families have small life insurance policies or don't have any life insurance coverage at all. Is it the cost? I really don't think so, a middle age male in decent health can buy a $500,000 term policy for the cost of a low priced dinner out with his family.

Is it because the adults in the family don't love the spouse or the children? I hope that the answer is a no. 

Is it because they have the disease that affects so many Americans? What disease is that you are probably wondering? It is procrastination. It is the I'll do it tomorrow or the I had a tough day sickness. 

I know that you all do love your families and I know most of you can easily afford to go out to dinner once a month. Just like me, you probably eat out at least a few times a month. 

I see people when it is too late very often. When the spouse is selling the house and canceling the health insurance because there is no money. The husband or wife died and they had no coverage or a tiny amount of coverage. Take a look at this video I found on YouTube. If it hits a chord you should give us a call at 800-946-3303 and let one of our trained agents help you figure out how much protection you need and how you can easily afford it. Berlin & Denys Insurance and Financial Services has been serving Florida residents for 30 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave helpful comments!

Blog Archive